In the early years of Calvary Baptist Church, a variety of temporary facilities provided a  place for the church to meet until a permanent home could be built. Ten acres of land was purchased along Roosevelt Avenue in 1982, and our first building was built and occupied in April 1984. Additional parking space, nurseries, restrooms, office space and a large recreational area was added in 1994.

Ground was broken in 1998 for our 800 seat auditorium. It was occupied with great anticipation in May 1999, to “the praise of the glory of His grace”. Our original auditorium was then remodeled into a youth room, nurseries, a classroom, and our church library. The basement area under our new auditorium was finished in 2002 providing the church with a large fellowship hall/classroom area, along with a nice kitchen facility.

Text Box:

2740 Roosevelt Avenue
York, PA 17408

717-764-1440

Baby Nursery

Pre-Toddler Nursery

Toddler Nursery

Foyer